While the Oculus Quest can cast to a TV, it additionally has the convenient capacity to cast to a telephone. This is a pleasant choice for any individual who doesn't have an upheld Chromecast gadget or just needs to share their Oculus Quest 2 or Quest with one gadget. The means for this are for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from casting to a Chromecast. You essentially select "This Phone" rather than some people also don't know how to pair nintendo switch controller Pro gadget as a casting objective. Ensure that your telephone and your Quest 2 are on a similar remote organization prior to beginning this interaction.
- Open the Oculus application.
- Tap the Cast symbol in the upper right-hand corner (directly close to the chime symbol).
- Select your Quest or Quest 2 (any upheld gadgets will show up on this rundown).
- Select This Phone in the "Cast To" menu.
- Tap Start.
Table of Contents
How would I chromecast my telephone to my TV?
- Cast your whole Android screen.
- Ensure your cell phone or tablet is on a similar Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast gadget.
- Open the Google Home application.
- Tap the gadget you need to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.